Role: Marketing Officer
Reporting to: James Blackman
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the organisation’s marketing activities and campaigns. You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
A successful Marketing officer must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures.
The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the line manager in overseeing the company’s operations
- Organise and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Manage clients Digital Marketing Strategies and Implement
- Understanding the knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office/MS Excel
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach