September 29th 2020

Increase Your Company’s Brand Presence

Increase Your Company’s Brand Presence

Is it high time you smashed through the proverbial glass ceiling and took your company to the next level? If you want to stand a chance of drawing the number of customers you need to grow your business, you’re going to need to enhance its brand presence via the web. By increasing your reputation in this sense, more consumers will be aware of your organization’s standing in its field. In turn, this will stand you in better stead as you attempt to transform more online leads into fully-fledged customers.

If you want to unearth the secrets of increasing your company’s brand presence in 2020, be sure to read on.

Optimize your SEO

It doesn’t matter what you sell or what type of content you produce — if your site isn’t appearing in the upper echelons of the search engine results pages (SERPs), you won’t stand a chance at being able to increase your company’s brand presence. Why? Because people aren’t patient enough to venture past the first page of Google. If they don’t come across your company website right away, they won’t even know that your business exists!

This is where search engine optimization steps in. If you want your company website, the key component of your digital marketing efforts, to claw its way to the top of the SERPs whenever searches are conducted in your market, you need to optimize your SEO endeavors. Should you struggle to perform this all-important task, you should align yourself with an SEO company such as Cocoonfxmedia Ltd right away. This team of expert digital marketers have the experience and know-how required to help your website achieve the highest possible position on the Google, Yahoo, and Bing SERPs.

Guest post on external platforms

You must cultivate your own audience; that much cannot be denied. If you want to spread the word about your services and extend the reach of your brand, however, you have to step outside of your boundaries from time to time. More to the point, you have to guest post on other blogs and websites. This will allow you to tap into different consumer bases and, if your content is good enough, help you drive more engagement and ultimately custom out of audiences, you are yet to target.

You should know that guest posting can be a risky endeavour. If your content doesn’t hit the mark with the audience that you are attempting to target, your reputation as an authoritative figure in your market could endure some serious damage.

If you want to ensure that your guest posting venture helps rather than hinders you in your attempt to increase your company’s brand presence, you must:

• Make sure you perform extensive research into your field, especially if you’re writing on a subject you haven’t studied extensively in the past before you pitch your guest post
• Study your new target audience and get to grips with the type of content that resonates with them
• Brainstorm ideas with your team to ensure that you come up with a subject capable of engaging your target audience
• Ensure that you are aware of the specific submission guidelines enforced upon you
• A whopping 79% of editors say guest content is too promotional — make sure you fall into the other 21% by refraining from advertising your services too heavily

Get in contact

If you would like to know more about our services or would like to have a chat about our blogs please do get in touch below

Give us a call - a conversation doesn't cost anything: 0121 8203659